Vet’s Best Dog Dental Care Gel Toothpaste (3.5 oz) is the natural way to better oral care. Vet’s Best Dental Care Gel for Dogs fights tartar and plaque to help support healthy gums, teeth, and freshen your dog’s breath. Also, this dental gel helps to whiten and brighten your dog’s smile at the same time. Uses key natural ingredients (neem oil, grapefruit seed extract, aloe, and enzymes) that provide anti-bacterial and anti-fungal qualities to fight bad dog breath and clean teeth. Simple application: use a brush or your finger to apply the dog toothpaste to dog’s teeth 2 – 3 times a week. Directions for Use: apply with a brush or rub with your finger on your pet’s teeth 2-3 times per week. For maximum results, allow no food or water 1/2 hour before and after application. Visit your vet once a year for a professional cleaning, Please note: Vet’s Best Dental Care Gel does NOT have an expiration date. The date on the product is the manufacturing date.
- Veterinarian formulated with soothing aloe, neem oil, grapefruit seed extract, baking soda and enzymes
- Gentl cleans away plaque and tartar
- Supports your pet’s dental hygiene
- Brightens and whitens teeth while freshning breath with a great taste dogs love
- Same great Vet’s Best dental gel now in an easy to use and squeeze tube