STOP WONDERING IF YOU REMEMBERED THEIR DROPS
◉ Many forms of pest control are effective and safe
◉ One benefit of collars is significantly reduced cost and you do not have to apply it month to month. You are not going to miss a month of coverage.
◉ This is one less thing to worry about KEEP YOUR PET SAFE FROM PESTS
◉ Many of the same chemicals are used in different pest control treatments
◉ Avoid using more than one type of treatment at a time
◉ The Canes Flea and Tick Collar for Dogs is effective for 8 months
◉ All collars become less effective after 8 months. We recommend maintaining 100% protection during high risk months.
◉ Pest control chemicals, in proper doses, are not toxic however it’s a best practice to wash your hands after contact
◉ Spread pet treatments out. If using a shampoo with pest control, then wait a few days to put the collar back on.
◉ If children come into contact with the collar while playing have them wash their hands
◉ We love pets as family and have zero tolerance of side effects. Watch your pet for side effects when introducing any kind of new treatment.
◉ Flea and Tick prevention for dogs is important but if the treatment begins to have side effects then stop immediately and consult your vet
◉ If you observe any change in behavior or your pet seems lethargic or appetite is not normal then remove the collar and consult your vet
- ✅8 MONTH PROTECTION – Flea and Tick Сollar for dogs protect your pet or puppy from flea and ticks 24h/7 days a week during 8 MONTHS.
- ✅MORE POWERFUL – New 100% natural formula doesn’t contain any toxic chemicals. More effective flea and tick prevention for dogs than other collars and still safe and hypoallergenic for you and your pet.
- ✅AGE FOR USING – You can start use Collar from 3 month age of your pet. You can use our collar for SMALL, MEDIUM and LARGE dogs
- ✅WATERPROOF – Continues to be 100% effective after bathing and playing in the rain.
- ✅CHARITY – with every sold collar we donate 3$ to Organizations that are engaged in saving animals. Help us to give them hope!