Calluses are the thick, rough skin over a bony pressure point, just like a callus on our heel from that glorious pair of shoes that never quite fit right, but we wore anyway.
Often called pressure sores, dog elbow calluses appear as a result of your dog’s body protecting the bony part that pokes out. Continual trauma caused by your dog flopping down on the aforementioned cool tile or concrete causes the skin to thicken to protect the bone. Calluses DO perform a service, but it can be lessened.
ELBOW BUTTER was developed specifically for dog’s elbow calluses.
ELBOW BUTTER For Your Dog’s Uncomfortable Elbow Calluses. All natural, rich moisturizers soften and smooth your dog’s tight, cracking elbow calluses. Of course, your dog recreates the elbow calluses when they lie down on the hard floor (next to their bed). ELBOW BUTTER will soften the calluses and help your dog be more comfortable, but is not guaranteed to remove the callus, grow hair back and have your dog bring you the remote.
ELBOW BUTTER is individually handcrafted in far northern Minnesota (yes, it is science fiction cold in the winter) using all natural and organic good stuff: Shea Butter, Olive Oil, Castor Oil, Avocado Oil, Beeswax, Chamomile Infusion, Infusion of Calendula Herbs, Comfrey Infusion, St. John’s Wort Oil, a Dash of Aromatherapy and a LOT of LOVE.
ELBOW BUTTER USAGE:
DAB a bit onto your dog’s elbow calluses 1-3x a day for 2-3 days (until callus improves) and then as needed for maintenance (usually1-2x a week).
DISTRACT with a treat (keeps them from licking ELBOW BUTTER off while it moisturizes).
DONE! Complete directions, tips, hints and canine callus info is available.
- Moisturizes your dog’s elbow calluses, reviving and softening the callus with layers of all natural butters and oils
- Handcrafted in Far Northern MN Using All Natural Ingredients
- Available in 1,2,4 and 8 ounces tins, .15, .50 and 3 Ounces tubes
- Rich moisturizers and herbal infusions are absorbed into your dog’s elbow calluses
- Easy to apply! dab onto your dog’s elbow callus and gently rub Elbow Butter into the callus
- Moisturizes callus, not guaranteed to remove it
- No active ingredients, no harm if your dog ingests