Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Antiparasitic & Antiseborrheic Medicated Shampoo for Dogs treats skin scaling caused by Seborrhea. Paraben, Dye, and Soap free. Helps relieve Mange & other parasitic infections. Effective against fungal & bacterial skin infections. Salicylic Acid, Coal Tar & Micronized Sulfur combine in a powerful medicated shampoo proven effective in treating Seborrhea, parasitic infections and fungal infections. Also contains Colloidal Oatmeal and Allantoin to hydrate skin and promote healing. Initially, shampoo pet 2-3 times weekly. As skin condition improves, frequency of use can be lessened. Due to its coal tar content, we do not recommend its use on cats.
- Medicated shampoo with Coal Tar, Salicylic Acid & Micronized Sulfur
- Treats skin scaling caused by Seborrhea
- Helps relieve Mange & other parasitic infections
- Effective against fungal & bacterial skin infections
- Inflamed scalp, greasy or waxy skin, red skin rashes and scaly skin similar to dandruff.