ABOUT MARVEL DEHYDRATED DOG FOOD:
A minimalist dog food that’s easy on the digestive tract and your pup’s taste buds, Marvel is, well, a marvel. Featuring only six grain-free ingredients—including cage-free turkey and novel navy beans, each whole-food, human-grade cupful is perfect for hounds with dozens of food sensitivities.
The Honest Kitchen Marvel is a dehydrated dog food that is AAFCO complete and balanced for adults and senior dogs with moderate calories and protein. It is a limited ingredient dog food with only SIX ingredients – great for pups with any food allergies or who just need a simplified diet.
This dog food is 100% human-grade dog food (an important quality distinction!) and contains no red flag pet food ingredients like corn, soy, rice, beet pulp or wheat. Just add warm water, wait 3 minutes and serve a delicious & healthy meal!
ABOUT THE HONEST KITCHEN:
The Honest Kitchen started in Lucy Postin’s kitchen in 2002 when she started making her dog’s meals from scratch to help combat his ear infections. The physical difference from his new diet was spectacular but her kitchen was a mess.
Lucy then realized that dehydrating whole foods made mealtimes much simpler while maintaining the natural health benefits of the ingredients. From there, The Honest Kitchen was born – and her kitchen stayed much cleaner!
Today, The Honest Kitchen is on a mission to revolutionize the pet food industry through their obsession with product integrity and commitment to help as many pets as possible get on the road to good health through natural, wholesome proper food.
- GRAIN FREE limited ingredient dog food made with cage free turkey and dehydrated for maximum nutrition for adult and senior dogs
- LIMITED INGREDIENT minimalist grain free, cage free turkey and parsnip recipe designed for dogs with food sensitivities
- DEHYDRATED made with only SIX natural and grain free ingredients, just add water for a warm and delicious meal
- ALL NATURAL dog food with no by-products, preservatives or GMO ingredients
- MADE IN THE USA: All ingredients are processed in the USA in a human grade food processing facility